Vivint Pan And Tilt Camera
Home security is the most important component for a homeowner. It is the best way to protect your home from any damage. Adding an outside surveillance camera can be a practical and economical way to do it. And the best part is that homeowner can shift from through many options according to their needs.
Outside home safety is as important as inside. So why not try Vivint smart security product. We are highly intuitive and work on the art of providing the homeowners with a state-of-the-art home automation system that will help them to control their home. These systems can be operated from any device with an internet connection.
The Vivint Pan and Tilt Security Zoom Camera come with the greatest coverage facility as it can swivel. With the “live look- around” feature can help you to remotely view your home in real time. It can cover from multiple angles which helps you to get enough coverage from the same camera. And the best part is that you can save present positions or camera angles for a quick and easy view to your smartphone.
- Remote viewing capabilities: When you are away from your home, it becomes very important to know what is going on inside or outside it. Using the Vivint Pan and Tilt Security Zoom Camera you can know everything going near it. You can use the Vivint sky App or Remote viewing feature to have a clear view about the surroundings.
- Built-in Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity: This device comes with an inbuilt Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity which can help you to transfer all the surveillance clips to Vivint Smart Drive.
- Privacy button: Privacy button can help you to get a live access to your home surroundings. It will also help you to activate some specific security features.
- High-quality video: It sees everything going on outside your home and give you the information at anywhere and anytime in clear HD 1080P resolution. It comes with the built-in camera that helps you to zoom in and take pictures or record videos using the Vivint App for both iOS and Android.
- Pan/Tilt range: +45 to -45 pan, +22 to -35 tilt.
- Up to 5 simultaneous viewers: Up to 5 family members can watch the recorded videos at the same time. The only requirement for using the feature is that you have to log-in to the system.
Reasons why you need to have a Vivint Surveillance camera:
- Monitoring sheds and checking the animals who are entering the backyard.
- Checking for any suspicious activity or traffic outside the house.
- Invigorating areas which are not accessed on the daily basis.
- Checking on the vehicles to stay alert about the theft or damage.
- Monitoring who is at the front door before opening it.
Vivint Pan and Tilt Camera Installation process:
Vivint has the Smart Home Professionals or certified experts will meet you in person and install the system at your home. All of this process will be done while keeping your needs and preferences in mind. This will help you to avoid the costly DIY mistakes by configuring your system and make sure that you feel safe at your home.
But sometimes you need to change the location of the device or change the internet provider, at that time, it may be necessary to reconfigure your Vivint Pan and Tilt cameras. For that, complete the following steps to get your cameras back up and running:
- Unplug your camera and move it to your router. Use an Ethernet cord to connect your camera to the router.
- Plug the camera’s power cord in and wait for the light on the front of the camera to turn green.
- Once the light is green, go to your computer and log into your online account center.
- Click Control this home.
- Click Video.
- Click Settings.
- Choose Wireless Network.
- Click Scan and select your home wireless network. You can also click Manual and enter the name of your home wireless network, the encryption type, and the wireless network key.
- Click the Save button.
- It detects the act of crime.
- It helps you to monitor your home damage, like breakage in pipes, roof leakage, etc.
- It provides proof of neighbour problems.
- This wireless security camera is portable and that is why it is very easy to relocate or installed in any area.
- It is more secure than wired camera system.
- It comes with the night vision.
If you want to install an outside security camera, you can contact Vivint smart security. We are known for our services and genuine product.